Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sad Progress and a festival?

Sorry for posting so late, a lot of things happen over the weekend. The Savannah International Animation Festival was held. This was my first time going and it was great.. I went to panels and look at animation collections from great animators like Disney, Don Bluth, Bill Plympton and more. I enjoy every minute of it. The festival got me inspire to work really hard my animation. I wish that Don Bluth and Bill Plympton could of made have made it this year, it would of have been nice to meet them.
Well, the progress of the film has kind of gone down a notch. I have to go back and refine my film. The style of the film is going to change a little. It might be leaning towards becoming a narrative film, so I going to have to find a voice actor. I hope that won't be to hard. This week I'm going to have rewrite this film. Ah man! Well I guess it can be help; I really want this film to be done right. Well that's all for now! See ya next time!

Toya

No comments:

Post a Comment