Saturday, April 21, 2012

Doing some writing and painting!

Hey!

Well this week's progress hasn't change so much. I'm currently now writing the script for the film. Coming up with dialogue is little tricky, but is going okay. Once I'm done, I going to try to record my voice as the narrator and see if the dialogue fits the film. Also, I'm still continually working on other projects. "Debbie the Cashier" is going along real smoothly. The characters are almost fully finalize and so are the background layouts. Today the backgrounds will be painted, hand painted with watercolor. It's same technique they use on "Regular Show",on Cartoon Network. I'm so excited on painting it. Well, that's all for now. I'm going to try to post some pictures later on, so look out for that. Until next week! Bye!

Toya

No comments:

Post a Comment