Monday, June 2, 2014

End of the Year Awards! Horray!

Well the school year is just about wrapping up. Where I stay at I think they have a few more weeks left. For this occasion I decided to create awards. I just posted them today on Tpt.


This pack has over 11 awards. There are awards for A and AB honor roll, Clean Desk, Great Improvement, Art, Math, Science, Spelling, Reading, Perfect Attendance and Social Studies. These are great to give right before the last day.


I probably make more awards, not just for the end of the year but more for everyday events. So look out for that in about a week. Also, this month freebie will be coming soon in a few days. I will post here on my blog when its up. That's it for now, please always check this blog for the latest updates with Toya's Studios. Bye Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment