Thursday, September 20, 2012

I'm on tumblr and Google+.

Hey, I wanted to apologize for not posting any information on my film or uploading the clip of Debbie the Cashier. For the last couple of months I have been going through many issues and stuff. But I'm taking one step at a time, and getting through it. I'm still working on my film, but because of many comments from school and other places, the film has been changed a bit differently. Debbie the Cashier was suppose to come out the end of May, but because of school and time it had to be delayed. Also there were problems, because of Toonboom crashing every hour and not saving my work. Debbie the Cashier will have to be reanimated again. I'm not to sure when it will be out because I'm also involved with other projects. So I will try to post any info on that when I can!
 Toyastudios is on tumblr now. So some of you who love being on there, would love it! Also, there is a Google + page, so if you guys are on Google you can stop by and visit! There is also a Facebook page which I will be working on this weekend, and it should be out in October. Also My Etsy store is coming in October, there will be some neat print and handmade cards. Wow, so that is probably for it now. I will be posting mostly on tumblr, but I'll post here every now and then so check either one. Until next time!

Toya

ToyaStudios on tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment